Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce Helping Other Towns (Read 3083 times)
KittyFairy

Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce Helping Other Towns
Oct 14th, 2010 at 1:52am

I was visiting the Celebrations Event Center website, and discovered in the gallery section that the Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce had an event there.  Why is this a big deal? Because that business is located in Highland Village. The city of Highland Village benefits from events held there.

Now then, it is pretty darn close to FM. It even shares a border with it, but Chapelle De Fleur is located in Flower Mound, and is a much nicer location in my opinion. Now there could have been reasons they chose them, like D'Fleur was booked up or over priced. But it seems to me that if they want to help local FM businesses and keep our sales tax within the town, they would find some way to use them instead. Even if it meant having the event on a weekday, maybe even during odd hours. Im sure its cheaper and the local business would love to fill such an opening.

Now for all I know Celebrations in HV uses catering from FM companies, I dont know. I just saw that image on their website and wondered if this is what their membership dues pay for.

IP Logged

haleycart

Re: Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce Helping Other Towns
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2012 at 1:20am

What is Highland Village benefits mean exactly?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print