Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rita's Italian Ice (CLOSED) (Read 10054 times)
UmmYeahOk
Administrator

Flower Mound, Texas
Rita's Italian Ice (CLOSED)
Jan 4th, 2011 at 1:51am

Not really a restaurant, but I felt that it was worth mentioning. My husband and I LOVE this place! Early 2010 I had been interested in this and had been collecting "free" coupons for months before it finally opened. Once opened I no longer found myself in the area, and therefore never tried it. But during the Wild About Flower Mound festival last year, they had a booth, and sold 4 flavors at twice the price. However this price appeared normal to me for any frozen shaved ice treat. Only its not shaved ice! Normally they're around $2 for a regular and buy on get one free coupons are usually in either the local paper or coupon mailer. Also, if you have one of those expensive coupon books that those high schoolers sell, coupons can be found there too.

We love that place so much that we go out of our way about once a week just to get a treat there. Theres TONS of flavors to choose from and they're all good. Its very difficult for me to decide which one I want. My favorites are: Kiwi Strawberry, Wild Black Cherry, Birthday Cake, and Vanilla.

1181 Flower Mound Road Suite 700
Flower Mound, TX 75028
(972) 539-7358
ritasflowermound.com

Be sure to check their website, as they post what flavors they have that day.
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2013 at 11:24pm by UmmYeahOk »  
IP Logged

UmmYeahOk
Administrator

Flower Mound, Texas
Re: Rita's Italian Ice (CLOSED)
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2013 at 11:29pm

So the FM location has been closed for a while now. I heard that the owner did not like the location because people could not see it from the street. The plan was to close during the slower part of the year and reopen in Highland Village by Spring. So far I havent seen even a sign, but their facebook page still claims the new location will be:

2920 Justin Road Suite 550
Highland Village, Texas 75077

This page seems to get updated more:
https://www.facebook.com/ritasfm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print