Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
December 14th - Baccano! & My Santa - Lewisville (Read 1718 times)
UmmYeahOk
Administrator

Flower Mound, Texas
December 14th - Baccano! & My Santa - Lewisville
Nov 27th, 2010 at 11:45pm

What: FUNimation At The Movies - December Screening

When: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Studio Movie Grill
1600 S. Stemmons Freeway
Lewisville TX 75067
972-436-7573

We're screening all of My Santa! and three episodes of Baccano!, so you're getting 5 episodes this time instead of 4. There will also be plenty of giveaways including anime box sets that have Christmas episodes and plenty of anime swag to fill your stockings.

As a Christmas bonus, our surprise guest will be Josh Morris, FUNimation's Events Manager. If you haven't attended one of our panels at a convention or you can't wait until the next one, here's your chance for the next best thing. Come ready with all the FUNimation questions you've always wanted to ask because he'll be ready to answer them.

Baccano! Episodes 1-5 Rating: TV-14 Language: English dubbed What it's about: Don't let nobody tell you there's no future in a life of crime, because some rackets can last forever. But we'll get around to all that immortality jazz later. A mafia turf war is raging on the mean streets of the Big Apple, a place where regular joes bounce between backdoor booze joints and the breadline. But this caper ain't about a simple gangland brawl. It's about hoods who can't seem to die proper after catching a bullet or five between the eyes. Sadistic hit-men and the dames they love, mad bombers going boom, monsters going bump, and soul sucking alchemists bootlegging an elixir of eternal life. Just remember, Baccano! ain't about beginnings and ends. It's about the twists and turns, bub. Paths don't cross in this story. They collide. Every Dick and Jane plays the lead and it's gonna be a bumpy ride. Baccano!

Christmas Anime Rating: TVPG - TVMA

Language: English dubbed

My Santa - Young Santa knows it's tough to be born on Christmas Eve. He feels like he falls between the cracks of everyone';s holiday happiness, and even his absentee parents don't even seem to care! There might not be any mistletoe, but good cheer comes down the chimney with a kiss from the crazy young Santa-in-Training named Mai! She has been sent to show sad-sack Santa the true joy of the season! And if he can quit acting like a bummed-out bump on the Yule log long enough to surrender to her considerable charms, the festive fireworks between the two might be hot enough to light up the tree!

Please RSVP to guarantee your seat. Seating is first come first serve. Cosplay (and holiday cosplay) is encouraged, but not required.

http://www.meetup.com/FUNimationAtTheMovies/calendar/15147187/t/cv1p_grp/?rv=cv1...
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2011 at 1:28am by UmmYeahOk »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print