Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Vito's Pizza - Highland Village (Read 3840 times)
Richter
Administrator

I put the sting in interesting.

Flower Mound, Texas
Vito's Pizza - Highland Village
Jan 24th, 2013 at 10:25pm

I know it's not technically Flower Mound, just like Vito's may not technically be New York Style pizza - the crust is a little thicker according to true New Yorkers, but I still think it's delicious.  A large comes in just past $20 delivered (once you include a tip for the driver) and feeds at least 4 hungry people. 
I can't vouch for the toppings, I'm pretty much a plain pepperoni guy, but as far as I'm concerned, this is a contender for best pizza in the area.

http://www.vitos-pizza.net/index.html
(972)966-8646

The Administrator
IP Logged

Deberly
Ex Member

Re: Vito's Pizza - Highland Village
Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2013 at 8:45pm

Sad  Have never been and after the poor service Will Now Never Go since they asked me Not to Be Their Customer!!! I Had 3 Valpak coupons (not to mention their online coupons) and when we called to place the order, I let the young girl know we were Brand New Customers wanting to try them and I had coupons....she was unable to assist and had to get Ruby the manager to help.  Ruby didn't know about any coupons (even theirs from their own website) and I offered multiple times to give her the link, take a photo to send to her of the coupons, etc.  She finally called the owner Antonio only to call me back and say oh yeah there are the Valpak coupons (and online coupons) but uh we're not taking them today.  You Have Got To Be Kidding!!  There were No Limits, No Dates (except the exp. date that we were 3+ weeks away from).  So after my family investing 20 minutes planning our order, this foolish restaurant decided to deny us business after paying Valpak for the coupons and possibly gaining good New Customers.  VITO's, this is why you will not be in business very long...your loss send us back to our favorite Alforno's Italian Kitchen in Flo Mo....never again Vito's....you lost big over a few silly bucks.  The irony is you Paid for the coupons and you paid to advertise online to get New Customers...only to drive them off with your horrible service and bad attitude.....Fools!!!!

IP Logged

KittyFairy

Re: Vito's Pizza - Highland Village
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2013 at 6:49pm

That sounds awful. Sorry you had such bad luck with them. Ive ordered delivery from there a few times, but never had any coupons. I could see not allowing the combination of coupons, but to not allow any at all, that actually sounds kind of illegal. Ya know, bait and switch. What if you had eaten there, only to THEN find out they wouldn't accept any coupons?

"Not taking them today" doesnt make sense. I know some places will limit coupon use for specific days, but like you said, no limits. If they made a goof on the ad, its their problem, not yours. They should have accepted it and apologize for the confusion. Its not like it costs them all that much to make just one pizza.

Another interesting thing: Their site is currently down.
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2013 at 10:34pm by KittyFairy »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print